Family Photo 2019
Friday, April 16, 2010
More Easter
Saturday afternoon we dyed Easter Eggs. I had bought a little kit and that made it a lot easier for me. They had these plastic containers that held the eggs well and some fun face stickers. They boys thought it was fun and they didn't make a mess either. I made a potato salad later to use up some of the eggs. (They're all for me, since no one else likes hard boiled eggs)


Sunday morning the boys found their Easter baskets. We give them some candy and a small toy and a Churchy something. This year they got a car and a small Mr. Potato Head and they both got a book and a Greg Olsen picture puzzle.



I spent the morning working on our Easter dinner. I wanted to make a nice meal, and I really wanted to invite someone over to enjoy it with us, but no luck. So we had ham (the first one I've made, I'm glad I bought the kind that was already cooked) twice-baked potatoes, asparagus soup, carrots, strawberry green salad, rolls, and a 5 layer jello - in the picture you can see the egg shaped ones, it's kind of too dark to see the different layers. And we had a half banana, half pineapple cream pie and banana slush for dessert. It tasted good to me and no more cooking for the rest of the day. ( sorry the picture's sideways) - Happy Easter

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment