Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

Well, yesterday I turned 31 - crazy. I don't feel too old, it's weird being out of the twenties. Doug was super sweet and made me breakfast (muffins, grapes, and juice). I got out of bed a little bit too fast, so I hopped back in so I could have breakfast in bed. Doug got me a new griddle, temple slippers, and the soundtrack to Music and Lyrics. My mom gave me an organizer for my cake decorating stuff, the soundtrack to Wicked and a jacket. My dad picked out a mothering type book that I'm sure will make me a better mother :) I also got some cards and nice Facebook hellos from lots of friends. Some of my friends here brought over some gifts and Doug took me out for dinner. Thanks everyone for making it a special day.


1 comment:

Wards said...

Happy Birthday!! I was going to send you an e mail yesterday and the day came and went faster then I expected. I hope you had a very happy day. Thanks for being such a great friend.