So I finally get to have a real nursery. With the boys the crib was usually in with the computer. So it was fun to put the girls' room together and make it look cute. I still might add some things, but we at least got up the blankets and pictures. I made their name signs from the diaper stackers that came with the bedding. I just cut the fabric off and wrapped it around cardboard to spell their names, I think it turned out cute. I'm grateful for my nice recliner, thanks Doug. I spend a lot of time in it. :) We found the changing table at the big sale here they had awhile ago (used stuff) but I'm grateful we got it, makes it easier to change them and nicer for my back. So now you can all picture me taking care of our girls here in this room.
 |
| Jenna on the left, Kaylee on the right |
 |
| Jenna is in the front with the hearts |
1 comment:
It looks really cute! They are getting big!
Post a Comment