We had a great breakfast on the boat. There were so many choices. American, Asian, English breakfast styles. Lots of muffins, bagels, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, and cold cuts. In the back I didn't even discover until the 3rd day you could could order eggs, omelets, waffles, and pancakes.
Since it was Sunday and we didn't have anything booked we called a taxi to take us to church. It was about a 15 min drive onto the mainland. It was a nice church, though the A/C wasn't turned on much in the chapel. They gave us some headsets and a missionary translated for us. I could feel the spirit, especially when we sang. It was fun to try and sing in Italian. The slower songs were easier. We had the taxi driver come back when church was over and we went back to the boat for lunch and to change our clothes. I'm glad we went to church.
There were water fountains throughout the city so you could fill your water bottles.
The glass in Venice was exquisite. I could have spent hours looking at all of the things in the shops. I finally decided on buying two cute lady bugs for the girls and a necklace for myself. It was so hard to choose. We also bought a fan - we had brought our cardboard 4th of July one, but it was getting beat up.
On our way to the boat there were about 8 of these panels on the fence. It is chewing gum!
We watched the tow boat coming to take us out, but we had to leave to catch the first show.
Sunsets on the ocean are beautiful!
After the show we played Exploding Kittens with the younger group in the therapeutic pool area. Richard and Tannie had never played and Marcus and Annie commented that it was much more fun to play with adults than with their kids. :)
I had a terrible night's sleep. My pillow was way too big and I tossed and turned all night.















No comments:
Post a Comment