Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Hair cut

I was waiting to cut Christopher's hair until after his pictures and the blessing - so he would look like a baby - because now he looks a little older. I just trimmed around his ears and the back of his neck. It still was quite a bit of hair. I do think he looks better now.
Before:

After:




4 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

It's crazy that a baby less than 2 months old already needs a haircut. :) He looks so cute though! Those pictures from the blessing were really nice.

A Erickson said...

His first hair cut...crazy! How much fun to have so much hair!

shae :) said...

He is so cute, I love his hair! Mine is 15 months old and still doesn't hair enough hair to cut or comb.

Dream Big Designs said...

Sooo darling! And I love the JC Penny pictures! They did a great job!