Well, I'd say it has been a month so far of sickness. I've had a cold since my birthday (Feb. 22) and I still have it. The boys caught it a week after me - and I'm still wiping Tyler's nose. Doug and Christopher caught it last week. So we're all hacking, coughing, and sneezing together. Damon also had pink eye last week, but thankfully it didn't last too long and no one else got it. I would love to have everyone 100% healthy again so we can play with friends and go places like we normally do. I feel like we're in quarantine. Anyway, that's my complaining for now.
Two of my friends have had their babies in the last month and we found out that 2 more ladies are pregnant in our ward. That makes it 10 I think now - I'm losing track. Our nursery is going to be crazy in 18 months from now.
Here are some pictures, I haven't been taking many since we've been sick and not doing much. We have made it to the park a couple of times - I just need to bring the camera.
2 1/2 months old at his check up he weighed 13 lbs 4 oz and was 24 inches long. About the 80-90th percentile for both. I was trying to do a soapy mow-hawk. He hair is so curly wet. I was hoping that cleaning our toys would help us eliminate some of our germs. So this morning we put all of the toys that the boys play with the most - and that can get wet - in the tub with some Lysol. Then we had fun making a parking lot with them to let them dry.
2 comments:
I'm SO SO SO sorry everyone is sick!
But those pictures of the boys are adorable.
What a great idea to stick ALL the toys in the tub together. Beats scrubbing them one by one!
Post a Comment