Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christopher Update

Well, Chris had his 4 month check up today (he really is 4 months and 1 week). And he is growing well. He weighs 18 1/2 pounds (96th %) and is 26 1/4 inches long (90th %). So yes I think I can be justified when I say that my arms are tired after carrying him around for awhile.

Damon weighed 17 1/2 and Tyler weighed 18 lbs 3 oz, so Christopher has passed them both. Guess we better give him some more exercises to do :)

Chris looks so much like Damon, I tried to find some pictures to compare, what do you think:
Just give Damon a little more hair, but their faces are very similar. The pictures aren't the best, but we can see the resemblance in their "looks." Damon then Chris:



I just had to add this, Damon is cute to sit and sing and talk to Christopher.
These others are just for fun:
The boys were having more fun with the new saucer than Chris was.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

He totally does look like Damon - you are right! He's so big already! I didn't even get to really see him as a little baby.