Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday Party

Damon and Tyler got back from a Father's and Son's camping trip to see their birthday presents displayed. They were excited and liked their cakes. I had fun making them the day before and was grateful that I had the house to myself to get them done. Damon got a bike and Tyler a scooter that they both were excited about. And of course they both got some Transformers. Damon got an Optimus Prime that is like the original and Tyler got the McDonald's set of Transformers. They also got some clothes and some smaller Transformers too. We "transformed and rolled out" all day.
Christopher was just hanging out.

We had a great birthday party for Damon and Tyler that afternoon. The weather could have cooperated more, but we managed inside. We had 12 friends come along with 3 moms, plus the five in our family - our house was full. The kids just had fun playing with our toys and being kids. Then we played a bean bag game and bingo. Then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. We have some great families in our ward, I'm so glad that Damon and Tyler have good friends to play with. Thanks everyone who came!
I'm glad we have a big table
Off they go


We had a nice rainbow later in the day. Just ignore our lovely view of Cal-Ranch's back side.

No comments: