Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Well, it's official: we have a kid in school! Damon had his first three days of school this week. He started on Wednesday and had a great first day. His teacher's name is Mrs. Cundall and she is really nice. Damon rode home on the bus and was totally fine with everything. On his second day when asked how his day was he replied: "normal." I thought it was funny how after one day he already could have a 'normal' day. We're so proud of him.


1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

How FUN! That's wonderful that he's adjusted so well. My friend's little boy is REALLY struggling. :( But Damon looks so cute and grown up and happy. I can't wait for Claire to go to kindergarten - I know she'll love it. 2 more years... SIGH.