Damon had his school Christmas program today. He did a great job. He said his part the best out of everyone (I'm not just saying that because I'm his mother - there were some wow's said in the audience when he was done - you can hear it on the video above). They sang some cute songs and every kid got to say three things: A part of a script (Damon's was: 'I' is for the ice on snow covered hills, where sledding is fun in spite of the spills). Then they got to say: I've been very good this year because ____ Damon said he had been good because he took out the garbage - which he does do sometimes. And the third thing was saying what they wanted for Christmas. Damon said he wanted a Lego set with a car and a ramp with a blue helicopter. It's nice that he still wants what he told Santa last month - so we will have a happy boy Christmas morning. Damon loves school and likes to play with his friends. I should put in a note that he has been chasing girls at recess and trying to kiss them - ohh no it begins already!

We were there early so Tyler went up and sat on the steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment