Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Houses, houses, houses

Well, it's official I guess, the real estate agency put up the sign today, our house is for sale. We've already had 3 showings, haven't heard anything yet, but we'll see. We are the 6th house for sale in our subdivision, so it's not really the best time to be selling, but oh well.
Doug and I have been looking at houses in the Denver area. There are about 3 or 4 that we really like. It's so hard to decide between them. I've talked to the Bishop's wives of the wards and tried to get a feel for the area and neighborhoods. I think wherever we end up we will like it and enjoy having more space - though I do worry about the kids getting into things where I can't see them all the time, and having more house to clean - but I promise I won't complain. I'm excited to be getting a bigger place.

No comments: