Family Photo 2019
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Not Much
Haven't taken that many pictures this month, so I haven't blogged much. It's finally gotten warm enough to turn on the water. Chris loves it, too much. We fill up this red tub and he likes to get a cup and dump it all over, including himself.
We decorated eggs in between conference sessions on saturday. The boys didn't get very creative this year, I guess I didn't help much either, so we just did solid colors. They had fun though and had more fun cracking them by rolling them on the grass, rocks, stairs, and patio. Damon will eat the yolks, Tyler will eat the whole egg, and I got to eat some too.



We miss Doug, he started his new position on Wednesday March 28th. My patience runs out in the evening sometimes, but we are doing ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures!! Solo mom is hard... I hope that it doesn't last long. And I'm lucky if my patience lasts until 6:00 PM. :)
Post a Comment