Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Friday, August 24, 2012

Jenna and Kaylee's Blessing

 On Saturday August 18th we blessed Jenna Ann and Kaylee Beth.  Doug did an amazing job - kind of hard to think of two prayers. :)  I am so grateful for all the family that came to support us.  Of course all of Doug's immediate family was there and my brother Richard was there and my mom's sister Carolyn and two of her children with their families.  Others wanted to come, but distance and circumstance prevented it.  The girls were good during the prayers, but Kaylee was not very happy for the pictures after, sigh, oh well.  At least Jenna was looking cute.
Jenna

Kaylee







My grandma crocheted the booties

Kaylee



Jenna

Jenna

Kaylee

Kaylee

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Very fun pictures!! I didn't know you were giving them middle names - VERY cute. I thought your mom said you weren't.