Jenna still has more hair and it is darker than Kaylee's. Kaylee has more hair than when she was born, but it is thinner and lighter than Jenna's. They both are such good babies. They are the most happy right after they eat. They just love having someone talk to them and smile at them - and they will smile right back. They giggle a bit now when tickled or when they are extra happy. It is so fun to have them in our family.
Let's see, Kaylee went off oxygen on August 11th, so she's been off for a month now, which has been so nice. Jenna went off on July 29th, so it's been a month and a half for her. I get lots of ooohs and ahhhs from people wherever we go. It's fun to have girls and dress them up. I ordered a bunch of flower bows and head bands. The flowers are really big, I might have to wait until they get older for those, they would cover their whole head. I've been sewing and making things for their rooms, I need to finish one and then I will put up pictures.
Life is good now that school is going, we are getting into a good routine - the weekends usually throw us off, but that's ok. I had them wear their blessing dresses yesterday at church, just so they could wear them again - so pretty.
Of course they couldn't both smile at the same time.
| 4 months, J&K |
| 4 months |
| 3 months |
| 20 days |
2 comments:
Oh C'Anne, they are so adorable.
They are so cute!!! I could just squish them! I am glad you are getting more sleep and things are getting better! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment