Here are few stats for you, well actually they are probably more for me:
12 - how many bottles I wash daily
3 - how many commercial breaks it takes to wash the bottles.
50 - how many oz the girls eat combined daily (about 6 cups)
3 - how many days one can of formula would last (glad to be breast feeding and pumping)
10 - how many diapers I change daily ( 8 for the girls and 2 for Chris)
$0.17 - how much each diaper costs - on average
6-7 - how many hours I get to sleep at night
14 - how many hours the girls sleep in 24 hours
5 - how many minutes is takes for the girls to fall asleep without their binkies
0 - how many minutes is takes for the girls to wake up when Chris is screaming
5 - how many minutes it takes for us to walk to school (one way)
3 - how many popsicles we eat when we get home (one for each trip) - not all the time :)
7 - how many people are in our immediate family
59 - how many people are in our extended family
1 comment:
That's really fun. I loved reading that.
Post a Comment