Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Saturday, February 16, 2013

9 months old

 Well, the girls are 9 months old now.  I waited to post until their Dr. visit.  Jenna is now 16 lbs 11 oz and Kaylee is 16 lbs 4 oz.  They are getting so big.  They sit very well and only fall over occasionally and usually it's because they are reaching to get something.  Jenna seems to be more of a thinker right now.  You can see her mind working as she is playing with something or watching you do something.  Kaylee seems more content to just sit and play.  She loves it when Tyler is nearby and makes her laugh easily.  She still tilts her head to the side a lot but has gotten better at holding it straight.  She is more vocal at times and says ahh and ba-ba often.  Jenna likes to click her tongue.  They are both interested as they watch us eat.  They are eating baby food twice a day and have had sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, beans, squash, bananas, and applesauce.  I have just been making our own, so that is all I have made thus far.  I have recently given then some little puffs and they think that is fun to try and grab them.  I think Kaylee managed to get one into her mouth - success!  Also, we noticed on Feb. 7th that Kaylee's first tooth had come in.  Her bottom left.  Jenna's feel close - so we will see when it pokes through (Feb 13th).  They are such good girls and just sit and play nicely at church and at home.  Jenna does like to still Kaylee's toys though.  I will come into the room and Jenna will have a big pile of toys around her and Kaylee will have nothing.  They will also steal each others binkies, even when they are sucking on them, pretty funny to watch.  Pulling each others bows/flowers is another fun thing to do. :)

They like to sit in their saucers and bounce away.  They get entertained watching their brothers run around and be crazy.  Hopefully that won't rub off on them too much.  No real signs of crawling yet, but I will hope that is the case for awhile.  I love the sitting up and staying put stage.  We love you Jenna and Kaylee!

Girls like cars too! (Kaylee / Jenna)


 Wrapped up after bath. (Kaylee / Jenna)
 Cute in the highchairs (Kaylee / Jenna)
 Loving the warm weather and the sunshine (Jenna / Kaylee)


Kaylee

Jenna

 I bought some clothes online before the girls were born, so I was guessing on sizes.  I found these outfits and realized that they were almost too small already, so we better start wearing them.




Kaylee

Jenna


I love Kaylee's look


Such happy girls!

2 comments:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

I am glad you blog, I am not on FB anymore so I didn't ge to see your update. The girls are getting so big! They are sure cute! I see a lot of All of your boys in them! I hope you are all happy and doing well!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Cutie cuties!!! So fun - thanks for sharing. :)