So, haven't blogged in awhile, but not much has been going on besides being sick. I therefore haven't been taking many pictures either.
So a quick update: Around January 19th Tyler got a fever and had it for a whole week. Finally on day 6 I took him into the Dr. he also had a hive type rash and he had had leg cramps earlier that made it so he couldn't walk. We're not sure if it was the flu or just a bad cold virus - whatever. He got better. Damon started getting sick about 3 days after Tyler. He missed 3 days of school, but didn't get as sick as Tyler. Christopher got it about 3 days after Damon. Then Doug, Jenna, Kaylee, and myself got it about the time Tyler was getting better. The girls were pretty sad with fevers and cold symptoms. Doug probably got it the worst - he is still trying to recover. I am better for the most part, just still coughing a bit. It was a bad bug whatever it was and glad to be seeing the end of it.
Now to some more pleasant stuff. I am loving the winters here. They are so mild and we have these great days that are in the 50s and 60s and the sun is shining and we can go outside and play. Ahh, so nice. Sorry all your Utah people with the bad inversion and freezing temps. I do miss the snow a bit, just so you can play in it. But it sure makes walking to school a lot easier with clear side walks.
First time in the big tub, but sick with fevers.
Playing outside
Chris was reading a story to his baby bear, notice he has covered him with his blanket as well.
Big into Batman lately.
Made a fort today.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you have all been sick! It's good to hear that you are all on the mend now.
Post a Comment