I am loving Craig's list here in the Denver area. We found this great bedroom set for Damon with the mattress, mattress cover and sheets for $200. The furniture is very heavy and seems well built. It will a great addition to our home. Damon loves it. We had to switch rooms to make it fit the best - that took awhile to move the beds, clothes, train table and everything. But it works well now. The reason for the switch was to move Chris out of his toddler bed and into a twin in the hopes that he will sleep better at night, don't know if it helped much :)
The bed has 3 drawers underneath.
Tyler and Chris - have to change sheets on the top bunk again, didn't miss that.
The girls are sitting pretty well now - Kaylee is still a bit wobbly but getting better.
 |
| Kaylee |
 |
| Jenna |
 |
| Jenna and Kaylee |
1 comment:
C'Anne, those girls are getting so cute I can't stand it. Those cheeks are irresistible! I want to squeeze them and kiss them!
Post a Comment