Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, January 6, 2013

8 months old

8 months
6 months

5 months

3 months

20 days
Well, the girls turned 8 months old on the 2nd.  They are so much fun and getting stronger all the time.  They eat their cereal very well now and have tried sweet potatoes.  Jenna can now sit for awhile on her own, but I still have to watch her; Kaylee is getting better, but still too wobbly.  Jenna weighs 16 pounds 6 oz and Kaylee weighs 16 pounds.  They like to grab at things and love it when we talk, sing, and play with them.  They can sit in the saucer play things now and it is nice to have them off the ground sometimes.  They both can roll onto their backs from their tummies and I have twice found Jenna on her tummy - didn't see her get there,  but I guess she rolled on her own.  They wake up so happy from naps just talking and cooing.  Stranger danger is taking effect, but they warm up to people pretty quickly.  They are such good babies - what a blessing.

Sorry for  all the pictures, but I was getting lots of funny looks and personality.



Jenna eying Kaylee's headband

Look at me sit!
Kaylee did ok with a pillow for a quick shot.

oooh black shoes


Jenna went for the headband first...

then the shirt.
Then Kaylee was checking out Jenna's bow
This is my sister
Sizing each other up

Cute one of Kaylee
Dad came over to help get some smiles :)

And we were done!






2 comments:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

C'Anne, they are so adorable! Everyone is growing up. I am sad Logan is not going to get to have Chris or Lincoln as friends growing up. I guess we will pray for some good boys to move in. Glad to see things are going well!

Tannie Datwyler said...

They are just TOOOOOO sweet. I love the comparison shots.