Balloons:
Happy Birthday!
Oh boy, presents:
This is their smile for their daddy:
Kaylee sort of got the idea of unwrapping.
Tyler and Chris did most of the unwrapping:
Couldn't help but buy a car, but at least it is pink.
Chris liked all the presents.
The girls got mostly clothes with a few toys. There are a few things that I hadn't had a chance to pick up from the store that they will have to get later, I'm sure they won't mind. Grandparents gave the jackets and dresses and a book.
I got some fun shots in the morning:
| Kaylee |
| Jenna |
The cake turned out super cute and was super easy.
They both dipped their hands into the whipped cream, but really didn't eat much. Jenna burnt her hand on her candle, then gagged on the piece of cake I gave her and threw up. Sigh, it was pretty crazy there for awhile. Kaylee started dumping her little handfuls onto the floor, so we had to roll her onto the tile. We had invited a couple from the ward that had really helped up a year ago with all of our chaos - now this year they got to witness a different type of chaos.
They didn't even go for the ice cream much. Kaylee just spit hers out repeatedly and Jenna had one bite, but then shook her head no and refused any more. Guess they are still just too young.
They were happy after the whole cake scene and just sat and played, and after the boys went downstairs to play we got to enjoy our strawberry shortcake and visit for a minute with our friends.
Happy Birthday Jenna and Kaylee! We love you!
1 comment:
Beautiful girls! I love the cakes. Hooray for making it a year!
Post a Comment