We were very excited to have Damon be baptized on June 1, 2013. He was excited and nervous, but everything went smoothly. We were happy that both grandparents could come and be with Damon on his special day.
This was a fun one with Grandma Petersen
It was nice to just have our small group, Damon was the only one getting baptized that day. So it was just our immediate family, our parents, the Bishop, and Bro. Ahlstom who is the ward mission leader, and Damon's primary teacher. My mom and Doug's dad gave the talks, they were short and meaningful -thanks for being there everyone.
Congratulations Damon - we are so proud of you!
1 comment:
Damon's cake from his birthday is so cute C'Anne - you do such a good job!! I loved the comment about Damon and honoring his parents - what a good boy!
I was going to tell you (but kept forgetting) that I got your announcement of Damon's baptism in the mail. It turned out really nice!!
Love all the family pictures - hooray for Damon!!
Post a Comment