Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Friday, June 28, 2013

End of School

Yeah, I'm way behind, but better late than never:

So here are a few pictures from the end of school.  The boys both loved their teachers.  We love living close to the school so we can walk, it will be nice next year to not have to make 3 trips (no kindergarten). 

Tyler had a program which was very fun and cute.  I liked the song that talked about using your words instead of hitting :) 

Tyler and Mr. Cannon
Damon actually woke up sick on the last day of school, so I excused him, but he felt well enough to come to Tyler's program so that was nice that he got to see it.  We had a picnic lunch afterwards then home to summer vacation.

They had to postpone Field Day twice, but the day they finally had it it was perfect weather.  Chris and I came at the end and he had fun doing the obstacle course.




  Damon and Mrs. Rich

No comments: