Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photo Class

 So through a Groupon I signed up for a Photography class to help me learn more about our SLR camera and how to use it.  This was my first week and we talked about white balance and ISO.  So I took some pictures of the girls and got some fun shots: (not on AUTO :) )  I took well over 100 pictures, so chances are I would get some good ones right?

Emily- every once and awhile Jenna will get a look that reminds me of Maggie when she was little, these two did.


Jenna

Kaylee

Jenna is signing Frog - there is a statue of one in our neighbors yard


I am excited to see what we learn about this next week!

1 comment:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

They are adorable! I can see the resemblance to Maggie! Those yummy, sweet cheeks, I could munch on all day! I enjoyed your post!