Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, September 29, 2013

iPhone pictures

 So I only upload my pictures from my phone every few months, so here are a few shots of what I have taken on my phone lately:

Doug changed the oil in the van for the first time (I can't remember if I blogged about that or not), anyway the o-ring wasn't on right and all the oil ran out.  I was grateful that it happened while I was picking up something from a neighbors house and not at the store or somewhere else.  We just went home and Doug came back from work and fixed it the best he could - however it started leaking a little bit a few days later and he put on a new o-ring and hopefully it is fixed now.  -messy clean-ups



 Trips to the zoo - I like having a zoo membership.  It takes about 35-40 minutes to get to the zoo, so not too bad.  The girls really enjoyed the Tropical Discovery exhibit this last time.  You can't have strollers in there, so Jenna could walk pretty well and we tried to shepherd her in the right direction.  Kaylee wasn't very independent yet, so my friend and I took turns carrying her.  She has a set of twins a year older than mine.
 Jenna and Kaylee loved the fish, they can sign it and say it - and were very excited to see them.
 two sets of twins
 On Fridays the gymnastics place has open gym where kids under 8 can play around.  This was the first time for the girls since they have started walking.  They had a lot of fun on this tramp.
 Chris liked to jump into the pit and build towers.
 Another trip to the zoo with a different friend.  This time the bear stood up and scratched his back, then came right up front, sat down, and smiled for everyone.  It was pretty entertaining, see next photo.

 Back when t-ball was going on, the last practice they had a family friendly game for fun.  The dad's had to bat on their knees and on the opposite side.
 The library brought in some big truck for all the kids to get a hands-on experience.

 It was bright!


No comments: