Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Family Pictures

Last week we had our family pictures taken by a friend.  They turned out great!  It is very hard to photograph our family - so I was amazed that we got so many good shots.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Kaylee has the more pink shirt and part in her hair.
 This one was just a funny one of Tyler and Chris :)



















I love my family!  Thanks Jennifer for taking them.  She is working on her portfolio now, so any of you who live in my area, giver her a call if you need some pictures taken. 

4 comments:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

I love the new pictures! Your kids all look so grown up! And you look beautiful, as always!

daniellejackson said...

Your pictures are awesome! Beautiful family!

Tannie Datwyler said...

These are so beautiful C'Anne! You all look so great and happy. I love it.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous! YAY! They all turned out so great! And I love everyone's outfits! Nice job! You look stunning!