Damon and Jenna were sick this week so we didn't do a whole lot. By the end of the week they were feeling a bit better so we went swimming on Thursday morning then on Friday and Saturday evening. It's nice to have a swimming option when we don't have anything else to do. Kaylee has become a little fish. She loves having goggles on and now dives into the water and tries to swim to me under water.
Last Sunday I tried to make fudge - but it went to sugar. So we made smores instead for our FHE treat. I tried to make fudge again on Monday and it turned out fine...finicky recipe.
It's nice having Damon around, he watched his siblings on Tuesday so I could go grocery shopping.
Doug had Damon and Tyler learn how to use a lawnmower and how to cut the grass on Saturday.
We missed getting together with my immediate family back in Utah last week so my mom sent us a package with some of the activities that they had done. She had made a treasure hunt for the grand-kids, so I made one for us and these lolli-pops and $5 were the treasure. Thanks grandma and grandpa. The kids liked them a lot. They will just take a while to eat.
Fun hair today. :)
1 comment:
Cute kids! My kids always want to get one of those suckers! I still remember the taste from my childhood, fun! Sorry they were sick!
Post a Comment