I can't remember many specifics now so this will mostly be pictures.
Damon had his field trip this week to BizTown. His assignment was in the Technology center. He had to go around to the different businesses and see if they wanted to place buy an advertisement. I helped at State Farm helping kids be insurance agents and stock brokers. It was a pretty crazy day, there was a lot to try and explain to the kids. They managers had to write out pay checks and enter bills and deliver checks and it was just kind of crazy keeping it all straight. Damon had a fun time though.
Enjoying warm Texas days:
These three have lots of fun with Play doh.
Kaylee fell asleep at lunch even while putting her thumb on an ice cube. She must have touched something hot.Friday was Valentine's Day parties at school. The girls sure lucked out going to both Chris's and Tyler's parties. They got lots of treats.
Doug treated me to flowers and chocolates!
I made cookies for Tyler's basketball game.
Tyler was getting ready for his Destination Imagination competition. He had to make his own costume. I showed him how to work the sewing machine, but he did it all by himself. Way to go Tyler! He was a spider.
Sunday was Valentine's so we did something fun with Jenna's hair. Kaylee didn't want hearts.

No comments:
Post a Comment