Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, March 6, 2016

First Week of March

I have a just a few minutes before church and I thought I would try to tackle this week's events.  It was a pretty good week that wasn't too busy.  The girls have been good to take naps a little more often than normal, it's about 3 times a week now that they fall asleep.  

Kaylee was funny to fall asleep in the laundry basket.

Monday was laundry and a quick trip to the mall to play and JoAnn's to get some supplies to make a present for my friend's birthday.  I made one of those nest necklace's.  I'll have to take a picture and add it later.

Tuesday was dance class and scout committee meeting in the evening.

Wednesday I spent the day at home doing things around the house and I worked on a dress for Kaylee.  I got hers done, but now I need to start Jenna's.  I'll post when they are both done. Scouts in the evening.

Thursday the girls had preschool and I went to the dentist for a cleaning.  My teeth looked good so I was glad for that.  That evening I had a GNO with some friends to celebrate my birthday a little bit late and another friends birthday was that day.  We went to a cute bakery/cafe.  I ordered a lemon tart that was very good.  It was probably too big for one setting, but I just kept nibbling at it while we talked and of course it just disappeared. :)  I have some great friend here and I am so grateful that Doug lets me get out and have some girl fun sometimes.  

Friday we went to the park for playgroup, we rode our bikes since it was close.  We played outside in the afternoon since it was such a beautiful day.  Damon and Chris went to friends houses after school and I played soccer with Tyler.  Then we found out that we had a birthday party to go to.  I had totally forgotten to give the mom my email so I hadn't received an evite, but we ate a quick dinner and loaded up to the go the Pump It Up.  The kids played hard and we so tired.  It was pretty late - eating pizza at 7:30.  We didn't get home until 8:30.  

Saturday I had primary training with Sister Wixom - general Primary President.  It was really good.  They also had a fireside in the evening that was good too.  Tyler had his last basketball game and they finally won a game - their first.  They were all very excited about that.  Tyler has done really well with basketball and he likes it.  I love that it is indoors. :)  He keeps going back and forth what he wants to do next basketball or soccer, we will see.  


I started a goal to get up early and exercise this week.  I did 4 out of 5 days, so not too bad.  I like exercising, but I get pretty tired getting up around 5:00, and we usually go to bed around 11:00.  But I know it's important so I will keep going.  I got a fun binder to record my goals and progress in so that helps.  

Fun hair on the tramp!



1 comment:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Sounds like a pretty good week! I miss our GNO! Hope you have a great week!