Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Tub Bath

Christopher is 7 months now! I haven't had him officially weighed recently, but I'd guess around 21 pounds. He is such a happy boy, I am so grateful that he is such a good baby. He sits so well and plays with his toys. Damon and Tyler like to say hi to him and make funny faces at him. I'm grateful for all of my boys, but Chris is special right now since he doesn't say 'no' to me or whine, at least not yet :)
This was Chris's first bath in the big tub - he liked having room to splash. He also sucked on the wash cloth the whole time.
OH, did I blog that Chris has his first tooth? Well he does, the bottom left. It poked through the last week of July - now we'll just wait for the right one to join it.

No comments: