Family Photo 2019
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Happy Anniversary
Well, it's been 9 wonderful years that Doug and I have been together. We celebrated our Anniversary on Monday August 9th. I fixed a nice dinner, but we'll still go out on a date sometime this month to celebrate. On the saturday before I was going to go and find Doug something to give him, but he ended up going with the boys - so I told him to find himself a present. I was pleasantly surprised to see what he picked:
Damon has started to like Legos, and Doug said that he's always wanted a bigger set, so it was a great present. The boys had a lot of fun (Doug included) putting it together.

Doug asked me what I wanted and I told him the typical: flowers and chocolates. The Ghiradeli with the raspberry centers were the best :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment