Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Child's Prayer


I have tell this story about our toy car Finn McMissile. Anyway, he'd been lost for awhile and we'd all looked everywhere for it. Under things, behind furniture, everywhere. Well, I was done looking but suggested that we say a prayer. Damon perked up and offered to say it. He says really cute prayers and said something like "help us find Finn McMissile on this Sabbath Day." Well, I smiled to myself since it was Friday. I thought to myself, well, we'll see if we find it on Sunday then. We looked more that day and on Saturday. Then, what do you think happened Sunday morning? Yep, Damon goes running up to Doug and shows him what he had found. He was so excited that he had found his lost car. We said a 'thank you' prayer, and the boys had a fun morning playing with Finn McMissile. I think it's great that Heavenly Father answers even the smallest prayer of a child. It strengthened all our testimonies of prayer.

No comments: