I am so lucky to have some of the best friends in the world. They really spoiled me this morning at my baby shower. The room was decorated so cute, and the food and company couldn't have been better. We decorated onesies, visited, and had a great time. I have come to know so many people in this ward and I am so grateful for those that came to help me celebrate. Everyone was so generous, I received many wonderful gifts. Thank you, Thank you!!!
That baby shower looks absolutely fabulous!! You lucky lad!
What else do you still need? I want to get you something you REALLY need beacuse I know it's going to be tough to get all the stuff together for twins!
1 comment:
That baby shower looks absolutely fabulous!! You lucky lad!
What else do you still need? I want to get you something you REALLY need beacuse I know it's going to be tough to get all the stuff together for twins!
Post a Comment