Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, March 5, 2012

Blessing Dresses

Yeah!!! I finished the blessing dresses for the girls. I am so excited about how they turned out. I was nervous about sewing them because I didn't want to spend the time and and money on the materials and then have them look shabby. But I am very pleased with how they look. I did this project in record time. The material came on Tuesday, I cut it all out on Wednesday. I sewing the slips on Thursday, then sewed most of dress 1 on Friday and Saturday morning. Then finished both dresses on Monday. And just for remembrance the fabric was $17 (on sale) and the lace and notations were $15, so for two dresses $32 is great.





4 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Beautiful! I'm very impressed!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those are LOVELY!! Good job!

Wards said...

They are so beautiful. You have so many amazing talents! Are your girls identical or fraternal?

A Erickson said...

Wow C'Anne...they look fantastic. And what a steal on the fabric! You did a fantastic job. They are beautiful.