Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Friday, March 16, 2012

This and That

First off I needed to document this mile stone of Christopher. He likes to get into things and has discovered that he can move the bar stools around. So..... he pushes it over to the cupboard, climbs up and can successfully get himself a cracker. I don't mind too much, but I really don't like him standing on the bar stools, one of these days he's going to fall and it's not going to be fun.




Second, I had another ultra sound yesterday. The girls are looking good. They are about 2 pounds each and about 20 cm (8 inches) from head to bum. This picture doesn't look as good as it did in the office, but it is both of their faces. I'm doing ok, it's getting harder to sleep, and picking up toys is not as easy as it used to be. :) But we'll make it.

No comments: