Well it has been over a month since I blogged, so get ready for some pictures. Real quick the girls are doing great. They are sleeping though the night - since mid September. At 5 months Jenna weighed 14 pounds and Kaylee weighed 13 pounds 10 oz. They are smiling a lot and getting stronger. Jenna likes to sit and stand with support. Kaylee isn't as strong yet, but she sits well and her legs are getting there. They are starting to use their hands, they will grab for things that are hanging in front of them. Kaylee finds her thumb a lot, I wonder if that is a good thing or not. Jenna clicks her tongue sometimes and makes lots of slobbery bubbles. We think they are super cute which you can see proof of in the pictures below, enjoy!
 |
| 5 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 3 months |
 |
| Jenna 2 months |
 |
| Kaylee 2 months |
 |
| 20 days |
 |
| I love these bracelets |
 |
| Kaylee just would never try to lift her head, but she is doing better now. |
Here are some of the things we've been wearing lately. Very grateful for a friend here who is letting me use her girl clothes -- thanks!
 |
| Cute even when I'm upset |
 |
| I'm always cute |
 |
| Tyler and Kaylee |
 |
| Damon and Jenna |
Sitting and Standing
Here is another growth comparison, first is about 5 months, the second 2 1/2. The 5 month one is further away so the difference isn't as noticeable, but just look at the pink rectangle thing to get a reference of size.
1 comment:
VERY fun pictures. They are super cute. It is really fun to read their updates.
Post a Comment