Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What I've been doing

 So I've been working on the girls' room for quite awhile.  I made the linings for their diaper basket and hamper a long time ago.  Now I finally finished their picture frames and their bow holder.  I think it looks cute.  I needed a different angle, but the sides of the picture frames are painted different colors to match the room (pink, green, purple, and peach). 

 The sign is wood with wood letters painted green and purple.




So yeah, for a cute girl's room.

I have also been making lots of food.  I made 5 pies the other week for a RS activity.  We had dinner group at my house last week, and we had the missionaries over.  We decorated pumpkin cookies and I made a cheese cake earlier in the month too.  It was all yummy, but no more company for awhile I think.

I'm still working on the girl's baby books, that is my project for this week, as well as finishing the boys' Halloween costumes. 

I also wash a lot of bottles :)

Doug and I spoke in church today on what conference talks we liked.  Doug didn't have enough time to finish his, but oh well.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

The girls' rooms are VERY cute. You are so good at those kinds of things. Decorating isn't my thing... sometimes I wish it was.