Family Photo 2019
Monday, November 5, 2012
Happy Birthday Doug
Doug turned 33 on October 18th. We didn't do anything really special. We tried to go out to dinner, but I couldn't find a baby-sitter in time. I probably should have started calling sooner, I just really hate finding a baby-sitter - miss my friends in Vernal for that :)
As a side note, I thought I had found a fun something for Doug - a remote control helicoptor- well I got it online with a Groupon, and it didn't even turn on. What a piece of junk. At least we could return it. Sigh, oh well, sorry Doug you didn't get much. Just a cleaning too - that was probably more for me and some new jeans. We wanted to go to The Killer's concert that is coming here - but with the twins we didn't think it would be doable - maybe the next time they come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment