Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Attention All Blogger's

So... I just reached my limit with my free space with Google and Picasa Web Albums.  I didn't know there was a limit.  I didn't know that every picture that I put on my blog was stored in my Picasa Web Albums account.  So, in case you didn't know this you might want to do a few things.

1- check how much storage you have left in your account.  Go to your Picasa Web Album home page and it should say down at the bottom.  In my 5 years of blogging I had about 2000 pictures. 

2- Important - if you delete a picture in Picasa to make more room, it will be deleted from your Blog, so I was glad that I had a hard copy of my 2008 and 2009 years so I have now deleted those years from my Picasa account and from my Blog. 

3- You can upgrade and get more storage, but if you are like me, I like to keep things free.

I was planning on printing out my blog every 5 years or so, but now I might have to do it every 2-3 just so that I don't run out of space for pictures. 

So that is why I didn't Blog on Sunday - I couldn't.  I was quite frustrated.  And of course our computer was being slow that day, and the website for Picasa was being weird and wouldn't let a pop-up window close when I said "no thanks" to some profile question they had.  I had a stroke of computer genius /luck and figured out how to get past that so I could delete my pictures.

Whew!  now I can blog again, now to find the time to do it.

No comments: