Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

 This year we had flowers and Lego Ninjago's for Halloween.  I had bought one flower costume on clearance last year - didn't even know if we were having a girl or not (being hopeful) then I was able to borrow another to go with it.  For the boys I found some karate outfits and then dyed Damon's.  Yeah, red is hard to dye - it wasn't very fun either, don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.  Then the other story with Tyler's costume.  I drew the design on the back with a crayola marker because I couldn't find my Sharpie.  Well, they are not permanent - so the black is smearing everywhere, every time you touch it, even days later.  So we had to redo the back design on his costume.  I didn't get a good picture of them here, but you can see it in some of the aquarium pictures.  I thought Chris would want to be Buzz since he loves Toy Story right now, but he decided on the ninja thing too.  I'm glad that he was happy to just have the karate top, he pretended he was the Green Ninja Lloyd. 
Jenna / Kaylee




Tyler is Zane and Damon is Kai

He wouldn't stand by his brothers

We painted pumpkins this year.

on our way to take Tyler to school


Bulldozing the leaves

Batman next year Chris?

No comments: