Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Flash Back to August

 So back in August we got a new camera, but we use our older/smaller one when we go places because it is easier to carry.  So I finally uploaded those pictures and found these pictures of our adventures in August.

This is Hammond's Candy Factory here in Denver.  This was our first trip down to the city.  The girls were finally off oxygen and ready to travel.

Of course the boys wanted all the candy.



 Big pulling machine.
 Table with warming flames in the back to keep the candy soft.  We watched him knead it for awhile too. Strong arms!
 Then we went to the Firehouse Museum.


 This was a Stake Carnival that we had fun at.
 I waited in line for over an hour to get these balloons.  They were almost the last ones, I felt bad for the people behind me who didn't get any, angry at all the people/kids who cut in line ahead of me.

No comments: