Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, November 5, 2012

Biking

 The boys now love to ride their bikes.  Everyday after school they ask to go ride bikes with their friend across the street.  I wish I liked the neighbor boy better, he seems to come from a rougher family, but I hope that the boys do ok with playing with him.  They ride around the block or in the street in front of our house.  It is not too busy, but I don't let Chris go out there by himself.  So then I have to go out and watch if Chris is riding his trike. 

This is the set that Tyler got most recently.  It is Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter.  He took it apart and rebuilt it every day for the first 3 days after he got it.  He likes to rebuild his sets and Damon likes to create his own. 


 Our ward is great.  I sent out an email asking if anyone had a bike we could borrow until we bought one for Damon for Christmas.  Well, we got lots of offers on bikes to keep, so now Damon has a new bike.  It is a bit big still, and heavier.  So our neighbor also offered to let us have another smaller bike that we could keep - so now we have 3 bikes.  I would like to get a trailer and/or a bike seat so we can take the whole family for bike rides.  We'll have to see what Christmas brings.


No comments: