The Hall's were great hosts and our kids love playing with their cousins. Their dog Coco was a new experience for the girls, Jenna didn't mind the love kisses, but Kaylee didn't like it so much.
Sunday morning Doug left for Texas and I went to Church with the kids. It was great having so much help, I didn't even have to hold one of the girls.
After lunch I drove to my mom's, she was hosting a Father's Day dinner there and we helped with that. Here is great grandpa Datwyler:
So Sunday through Thursday we stayed at my parents. We of course did all the normal fun things we do there: games, legos, marbles, wagon rides, bikes, the hot tub was broken much to the dismay of my boys, but we had lots of other things to do.
Tuesday we went to a splash park with a picnic then went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Petersen in the afternoon and had dinner with them. We got to see their new house that they are building. It will be fun to see it completed the next time we see visit.
Wednesday I got to see some of my childhood friends at Willow Park. It was great to see them and attempt to visit. We mostly were all on 'mommy duty' taking care of sticky fingers, bathroom stops, and bark in sandals. Thanks for coming everyone.
We went through the zoo park quickly since I was getting my hair cut at Brenda's, but we did get to see a peacock strut his stuff.
I guess I wanted to document me feeding the girls, they are still taking 3 bottles a day. Mostly I feed them together, sometimes at night they take turns since they are sleepy and harder to feed at the same time.
Jenna figured out going up mom's stairs pretty fast. I don't think she managed her way down. She hasn't gone up ours, they are pretty steep. Kaylee didn't want to climb, content to stay where she was.
We could fit two pack 'n plays in the bathroom, so the girls could have their own space, nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment