Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, December 15, 2013

December photos

Tried bigger pig tails, they didn't stay in long.

 Everyone loves the Christmas train.
 "No mom, I didn't dump all of my cereal in the basket and onto the floor."
 Playing with play-doh.  The girls had a taste, and only had to be reminded a couple of times not to eat it.
 Tried a new hair-do, it didn't stay in very long either.

 The girls do pretty well with marbles, as far as not putting them in their mouths.  They had fun putting them down the ramps.
 This was really cute, I wish I could have gotten a better picture.  Jenna was pulling Kaylee along by each holding onto one of their blankets.  They were giggling and have a fun time running around together.
 Quick project I did to hold some more hair-bows.  Just stuff I had around the house - picture frame, ribbon, two dowels and some pipe cleaner.
The girls have discovered the bouncy house and they like it!

2 comments:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! So sorry we didn't get to see you. The girls look cute, as always! :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

They are adorable. I loved trying new hairstyles on Claire. These days I'm so busy I never have time to try new things on either girl. SIGH...