The boys chose to make Turbo out of gingerbread this year. I think it turned out great. As Damon and Tyler get older they can help more and they did a great job of cutting out the pattern and cutting some of the dough pieces. They helped assemble a bit too, but they enjoy the decorating the most. I frost and they put on the candy.
"This snail is fast..."
The spoiler was too heavy and the piece holding it up broke, but at least it held for the picture.
Christmas Sunday: I had to leave around 8:10 for choir practice, so I had to get myself dressed, feed everyone and get the girls bathed and ready before then - it is always craziness. Doug managed to get their picture before they left later. The program was very nice, lots of scriptures and a few musical numbers. The choir sang 2, the primary kids sang 1, a quartet, and a congregational. Our choir director is a junior in high school and she did a very good job for her first program.
Oh boy, only 2 more days until Christmas, are you getting excited? I spent another 2 hours wrapping last night, only a few more presents left. It really adds up when you have 5 kids and you are wrapping the grandparent and great grandparent gifts too. It's at least 5 presents per kid, so 25+ then there are Doug and I's presents too. We will have lots to open Christmas morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment