Two other friends and I put on a baby shower for our friend Denny on Sept. 10. I wanted to do a cake. We asked how she was decorating her nursery and she sent us this picture.
So this is what I came up with:
It was fun, but it does take up a lot of time. I wasn't going to do 3 layers, but we had about 25 people say they were going to be there - 20 ended up coming. 2 layers would have been enough but it was fun to have different flavors. I did a white/rasberry filling layer, a chocolate/oreo filling layer, and lemon/lemon curd layer. The lemon was my favorite. My other friends made some great food, decorated super cute, and came up with some great games. It was a fun shower.
1 comment:
I admire your talent to the point of worship! :) You are so fun C'Anne. You make me sick! But, I love ya! That's kind of how I feel about Richard and all his talents. Those Datwylers.... That cake is AMAZING!!!!!!
Post a Comment