Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Getting Better!

I am almost over my sickness.  My voice sounded so bad in the middle of the week but now it just sounds low.  Doug played his usual church basketball this week and I helped with preschool.  The kids were a little crazy this week.  It just seemed like they were all a little bit tired or something.  

Saturday Doug and I went to TopGolf with another couple.  It was a lot of fun.  The balls have microchips in them and so when your ball lands on the targets it can register where your ball went.  I did better than I thought I would. About half of my shots landed on a target so that was pretty good for me.  Doug got into a rhythm at the end and was just smashing the balls to the very end of the range.  You get a higher score out there - so of course he creamed us all points wise.  The other couple we were with brought their own clubs and I think they used to play quite a bit.  They said they haven't played in awhile but they both did fairly well.  You pay by the hour and you can have up to 8 people in your bay, so I think it would be fun to bring the family.  The girls could just watch or try to hit a few, but Damon and Tyler would probably have a good time.  Doug got this one shot of me, not sure how my swing looks, but at least it captures the moment.  


Other random things this week:
Jenna sleeping funny. 
 I made some popsicle picture puzzles.
 We took the kids to Academy sporting goods store and Toys R Us.  They had fun playing on the excise equipment.  Probably not the best thing but I think they were being careful.  Doug and I were looking at water bottles and bought Damon and new one for school.  All of the kids' water bottles are getting pretty old and gross looking.  They have chewed the mouthpiece too much and it just is time for some new ones.
 Chris bought a small Lego set with his own money.  He was pretty excited to put it together.

1 comment:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Sorry you were sick! Hope you feel better and you all stay healthy.