I ran out of time on Easter to take a group picture - so we did it this week.
We fasted for Chris a a family today. He has developed a habit of clearing his throat and snorting. We tried just ignoring him, but it hasn't gotten any better. I hope that it is something he will grow out of, but it really is a problem.
Lots of errands on Monday, getting ready for the girls' birthday. Tuesday I went and had lunch with Tyler and then went to his book fair. He still likes to be with me - I don't embarrass him yet. :)
Kaylee broke out in hives on Thursday, this was a first for us - no other kid has had this type of reaction. My nurse friend thought it was a reaction to the antibiotic that she took for her ear infection or the remaining effect of the ear infection itself. It came and went for a couple of days, but she got better just fine.
Saturday we did some deep cleaning - under Chris's bed was a mess! I went to Damon's soccer game and then we all went to the Stake's Crawfish Boil. This is a big event that the stake does every other year. We had a good turn out even though the weather didn't cooperate very well. It rained on and off, but it didn't down pour so that was good. They had carnival games inside that they kids enjoyed. Once you did them all you could pick out a piece of candy. I helped stock the food tables for a bit and we all had hamburgers and hot dogs (we passed on the crawfish). I loved the live music. We have a very talented stake. We had a band and some vocal artists for the whole time. It was a fun evening.
My kids all still like ring pops - Kaylee chose a long pixie stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment