Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Scout Camp and Jungle Book 6/10 - 616/2018

Doug and Damon left for Scout Camp on Sunday.  They got permission to go to the early ward's sacrament meeting, then they changed their clothes as church and headed out.  

I think they had a good time - it was less humid where they were so that was good, but still plenty hot.  Damon worked on the cooking, emergency preparedness, astronomy, and Rifle shooting merit badges. 





 I didn't take any other pictures during the week.  I had play practices, dress rehearsals, and some dr appointments along with normal crazy life.  I take it easy when Doug is out of town as far as making dinner and keeping the house clean.  But then we have to get it all back together when he comes home. :) 

Tyler performed in his first play: The Jungle Book.  He did a a great job!  He played Akela - the leader of the wolf pack, and Kaa the snake.  It was double cast, so then he was a member of the ensemble being a wolf and monkey.  I think he had a fun time and all of the kids did a great job. 



 Damon and the scouts got back from scout camp right as the play was over, so Damon missed Tyler's performance.

Saturday was busy getting ready for our trip.  I had made some treats and muffins to take with us during the week.  I did laundry and finished packing everything up.  Everyone made their own snack bag for the car and that worked out great!

Kaylee lost her first tooth the night before we left.  Such a cute smile!

No comments: