We had a friend in the ward take our family pictures. I stressed over our clothes too much and changed our outfits on the day of the pictures. I ended up having to run to Walmart for jeans for Damon, and a shirt for me. I was very grateful to find what I needed. Earlier in the week I had found shirts for the girls and Tyler and Chris. It was all a bit crazy trying to find the right colors and the right size for everyone. I returned a lot of options afterwards. :)
I was also really worried about the weather. It looked like it was going to rain, but it was also soooo hot that day. We had just had a nice cool front come through but now things were heating up again and I didn't want all the kids sweaty and grumpy from being hot. We almost rescheduled, but I really just wanted to get it over with so we went ahead with it. Jenna and Kaylee had piano lessons right after school so they were a bit rushed to get ready when they got back, but it turned out fine. Thankfully it started to cool down when we got there, as the sun went down and the kids were all in good spirits and it really was a great location. The kids could play in the sand when it wasn't their turn and that kept them happy.
Thank you so much Melissa they all really turned out so great!



















No comments:
Post a Comment