Family Photo 2019
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Doug
Well, Doug turned 31 this year. We didn't do a big surprise party like last year, but I stayed busy during the day to make his birthday special. I made up a basket of goodies to give him at work. I made his cake all in one day (fondant too). I usually make the frosting ahead of time, but I thought up this idea at the last minute so we did it all in one day. Thankfully Chris was being extra good. I made a nice dinner with rolls as well. And I also did my normal grocery shopping and laundry. Whew, it was a busy day, but fun. Doug got a new Wii game: NBA Jam (hence the cake) and he's had a lot of fun with it - sore arm and all. I also got him the new Biography on President Monson. Happy Birthday Doug, we're so glad you're here and our Dad!
He's heating up... He's on Fire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment